Falafel is a dish that can be eaten in salads, falafel kebab, with tahini sauce and with yogurt sauce or even in snacks.
1. Mix the falafel mix with 125 ml of warm water in a bowl and allow the mixture to stand for 15 minutes.
2. Roll the mixture into balls.
3. Fry the balls in hot oil until golden brown and crisp.
4. Place the balls on kitchen paper to drain the oil.
5. Serve with lettuce, tomato, and tahini.
Conservation Store in a cool, dry place.
Expiration and storage conditions: They have a useful life of 2 years. Once opened, consume at the moment.